Brimage Wills & Estate lawyers have earned an excellent reputation for their capabilities in estate planning
“Will I?” Yes, you should!
You’ve worked hard to acquire assets throughout your lifetime: Real estate, investments, cherished items and so forth. Those assets should be safeguarded in the form of a personal and/or corporate Will.
Brimage Law Group is sensitive and compassionate about all elements of estate planning. This process can include: Wills, Powers of Attorneys and transfer of assets through trusts.
Careful consideration and counsel NOW allows your exact wishes to be carried out with minimal disruption and costs later!
- Incapacity issues
- Estate Litigation (Will challenges)
- Business Succession
- Probate (administration of estate)
- Estate Administration Tax
- Power of Attorney
- Solving issues and/or disputes
- Living Wills
- Tax minimization strategies
- Disability Issues (Henson Trusts)
- Income splitting
- Minimizing liabilities
- Physical and mental challenges
- Disability insurance